Saturday, February 18, 2012

Aruba Tourism and Marketing

I start this blog with two objectives in mind.

1. Quit my day job. I hope one day to be independent and be able to walk away from my job. To be able to do that, I need to generate at least the same income as my day job. I am not sure how difficult it can be, but will give it a try. My best shot is to leverage something I like and I am good and or know well. I have three 'keywords' that sum up that aspect i.e. tourism, marketing and Aruba. This leads to my second goal for this blog:

2. Share the best Aruba island tips.

Aruba counts with so many repeat visitors (over 50%), I think there is value in sharing all of the island's tips and secrets. This will augment their intimate experience with Aruba and hopefully save some hard earned dollars on the way.

Aruba, you see, is a great island to visit and live in, but lots of the most valuable experiences can be hidden or distorted by the tourism lens.

As a filler, I will keep readers entertained with ramblings on general topics on tourism and marketing. It's what I do.

Meanwhile, you can help me by spreading the word and help me generate some serious traffic.

First Aruba TIP:

1. Do your grocery shopping in smaller supermarkets like Cheng's in Bubali and save some money.


No comments:

Post a Comment